How are you going to approach Scoring in 2018?
The same as last year?
Things have changed. We live in a social media age. Cricket Scoring has changed.. but perhaps not quite enough to keep pace. People expect more information; they expect video content – and they want it on their phones or on the web. More importantly, people want more than just the scores. If they can’t be there in person, they want to understand and experience ‘what actually happened’. They want to share the excitement, triumph, or tragedy. If they are there in person, they want to be able to save the moment, to re-live and share their experiences over and over again.
Have you thought about how you, your Club, League, or School are going to capture the match-day experience in 2018?
Have you thought about improving the way your teams share scores through social media as the game progresses?
Have you thought about the power of video to help improve your player’s technique, support your sponsors, and help keep friends and family engaged and involved?
Have you thought about how video capture aids Kids participation, and ensures irreplaceable match history is being saved for the future and posterity?
In 2018 you’re looking for:
- A scoring system with online scorecards updated in real-time with fully edite Video from up to 3 cameras.
- A scoring system with ‘one-push’ sharing of scores, video highlights, and stats to Facebook, Twitter and the PV App.
- A scoring system that works for up to 9 hours entirely without mains power or internet connection.
- A scoring system with the easiest-to-use scoring software in world.
- A video scoring system that fits in a backpack and is quick and easy to set up and start operating.
- A system that’s comes backed up by a 3-year national contract with and endorsed by Cricket South Africa
- A video scoring system with no compulsory fees or paywall, no ongoing annual licence fees or hidden costs – and entirely optional Membership fees for extra platform benefits
- Cricket Scoring technology that is already ‘Live Streaming ready’ with live streaming options available from March 2018.
PV/Match is nearly here!
…….And for those who can’t wait, we are now open for advance orders, with delivery in December.
And for anyone who is just little undecided, then we have a handy little ‘early bird’ discount that should tip the balance. Order before 01 December 2017 and we’ll give you a special introductory offer of 20% off. From just £750 (ex Vat & delivery) you can be capturing every key moment and memory of you and your team’s season: saving for all time that great catch, that crucial wicket, that pure straight drive… and sharing it to all your stakeholders for all time.
*shipping and local taxes apply
Get your local price and place your pre-order here
Any Questions? Ask them here